Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics, achieving quality drone data, crushing, washing, screening, water conservation and dust control.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Autonomous vibration monitoring systems for ensuring compliance with vibration regulations and contract specifications
- Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada.
- The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices
- Innovative dust safety processes and practices
- Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations
- Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software